Yuki no naka de Hana kare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yuki no naka de Hana kare

Anime, Manga and light novel Site...may include miscellaneous thingysss

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang  Empty Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

One of my favorite light novel, and the 1st manhua I read
Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpDjgI1MYgQXFOsDtlZzh6i4Rq5aUvf5psn7ADpOF4kiJZITqp

A seemingly normal girl to others flees from their burning residence suspected of treason and separated from others while fleeing. After collapsing, she finds herself (and other females) being sold. Since she is a normal looking girl unlike the other females, she is sold at a cheap price in another residence while hiding her true identity. There she meets what her heart yearns for...a soulmate. But fate is cruel and she learns she must choose between love and loyalty.

Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang ( A Lonesome Fragrance Waiting to be Appreciated ) is a romance type of manga but unlike others, the Female lead is a strong and smart woman. She uses cunning tricks and deception to survive and make military plans ( as she is a military advisor).

Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY81GY2YPrecQqAuOafuWznA-tCosivc9SzR-c6XCFab7JcqV1

Like other romance novels, confusion and roller coaster emotions make up this wonderful novel which is still undergoing translation in english (even though it's already finished).

The main female lead Bai Pingting is well-loved by other characters in the novel, and while she is smart and cunning, is still a woman in love who must make decisions to save others or save her love.

Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8QVdsccFQ9wEAxLVb42XwVzbOwadiz738nN8DJeMgdNCQLpct

Though at first reading I get confused at their names, especially since I first read the manhua before the light novel, and the manhua is not that detailed.

https://yukinohana.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum